Our hermetic connector mainly used in pressure, temperature and signal sensor that requires hermeticity, electrical insulation and high pressure withstanding while the sensor is transmitting signals.
Custom made range:
We can customize the sensor connector with 1-28 pin and terminals size between range Φ0.5mm-Φ3.2mm according to our customer needs.
Body: C45, SUS416
- Good insulator: static test at 500VDC, insulation greater than 5000MΩ
- Airtightness: remain air tight at 2.5MPa
- High voltage withstanding: greater than 2000VAC, current leakage less than 0.5Ma
- Corrosive resistant: with reference to salt spray standard GB/T2423.17, reaching level 8 and above
- Resistant to various refrigerants: R114a, R410a, R22 and CO2
- Resistant to cold and thermal shock: remain functioning from -40 degree Celsius to 300 degree Celsius.
- 1. Goods receiving
- 2. Incoming inspection
- 3. Steel needle etching
- 4. Oil removing on metal cap
- 5. Assembly and sintering
- 6. Air permeability inspection
- 7. Chemical nickel plating
- 8. Welding
- 9. Silicon process
- 10. Electrical property inspection
- 11. Appearance inspection
- 12. QA inspection
- 13. Packaging
- 14. Shipping
We adopt the environmental friendly electroplating technique, which is electroless nickel plating at 3-5 μm thickness. The nickel coat does not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, lead, cadmium and hexavalent chromium, reaching EU's standards. It passed the SGS environmental test.
- Corrosive resistant ability: After a 12 hours 5% salt spray test, the rusty area must not exceed 5% of the total area according to the ISO9227-2017 test standard.
- Salt spray test standard: GB/T2423.17,IEC60068-2-11,ISO4628-3
pressure sensor, temperature sensor, glass to metal seal