This electrical power feedthrough feedthrough mainly used in high power equipment that requires hermeticity, electrical insulation and high pressure withstanding while establishing electrical connections.
Glass: Elan 48#
- 1. Goods receiving
- 2. Incoming inspection
- 3. Steel needle etching
- 4. Oil removing on metal cap
- 5. Assembly and sintering
- 6. Air permeability inspection
- 7. Chemical nickel plating
- 8. Welding
- 9. Silicon process
- 10. Electrical property inspection
- 11. Appearance inspection
- 12. QA inspection
- 13. Packaging
- 14. Shipping
- Good insulator: Static test at 500VDC, insulation greater than 10000Ω
- Airtightness: Remain air tight at 2.5MPa
- High voltage withstanding: greater than 5000VAC, current leakage less than 0.5Ma
- Corrosive resistant: With reference to salt spray standard GB/T2423.17, reaching level 8 and above
- Resistant to various refrigerant: R114a, R410a, R22 and CO2
- Resistant to cold and thermal shock: remain functioning from -40 degree Celsius to 300 degree Celsius.
We adopt the environmental friendly electroplating technique, which is electroless nickel plating at 3-5 μm thickness. The nickel coat does not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, lead, cadmium and hexavalent chromium, reaching EU's standards. It passed the SGS environmental test.
- Corrosive resistant ability: After a 12 hours 5% salt spray test, the rusty area must not exceed 5% of the total area according to the ISO9227-2017 test standard.
- Salt spray test standard: GB/T2423.17,IEC60068-2-11,ISO4628-3
glass to metal seal, hermetic seals